“A room without books is like a body without a soul.” ― Marcus Tullius Cicero.
Please find a list of some of the books that have really made an impact on my thinking and development.
- Meditations – Marcus Aurelius
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- On the Shortness of Life Seneca
- Rich dad, poor dad – Robert Kiosaki
- The Millionaire Fast Lane – MJ DeMarco
- Reminiscences of a Stock Operator – Edwin Lefevre
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- Foundation Series – Isaac Asimov
- The Lord of the Rings – J. R. R. Tolkien
Disclaimer: Above is a list of books that have really made an impact on my life. These are all referral links, and I get a small percentage of any sales should you choose to use to buy them! Please feel free to find them directly on their website or alternative source. Please note that using those links supports my work and writing.