Mastering Personal Finance is one of the most important skills in life. Money doesn’t buy happiness, but it buys freedom and opportunity. Learning how to budget, invest, save, use credit cards and debt to your advantage can set you off on a course of success in every area of life. Transacting with other people for their products and services is done through the medium of money. Hence money is just a tool which is crucial in the process of your development. If you don’t want to be a slave to this tool you have to learn to manage it.
- Personal Finance: – Personal Capital is free, web-based personal financial management software that can be used to organize your finances and keep track of your income and expenses.
- Robo Advisors: For the US I would recommend Betterment and Wealthfront while those of you in the UK can trust their money to Nutmeg.
- Online Brokerage – Great online brokerage platforms that I have used are eToro for the UK/Europe and RobinHood for the US. In addition, I really like the features and community of the Swiss Dukascopy which also offer banking and credit facilities.
- Peer to Peer Lending: for the newly emerging trend in online peer to peer lending you can delve right in with Unbolted
- Index Funds – Vanguard– hands down the best index fund out there would be John Bogle’s Vanguard which is available throughout US, UK, Europe and parts of Asia.
- Forex Fund – ArtofFX– I have personally got to know Brian who is the creator and main strategist and trader for the Forex fund with a long track record of monthly returns ranging from 10-15%.
- Credit Card recommendations:
Disclaimer: The page has been prepared solely for informational purposes, and is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, product, service or investment. The opinions expressed in this page do not constitute investment advice and independent advice should be sought where appropriate. The information provided on this site or in any communication containing a link to this site is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Steven Bonchev or its affiliates to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Neither the information nor any opinion contained in this site constitutes a solicitation or offer by Steven Bonchev or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service.